July 20th is the big day for reopening our doors to our members again. While we are looking forward to seeing you all we now must operate very differently to a few months ago so we ask for peoples patience and understanding as this is all new to us too. To help you get ready for coming back we have compiled the following checklist and also guidelines on what to expect when you arrive.
– Complete your online COVID-19 screening check on www.lifefitclare.ie
– You must book your gym session or class through WhatsApp 0879713465. You will not be permitted entry without pre booking due to controlled numbers in the facility.
– Do not come to LifeFit if you are feeling unwell, have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
– Arrive on time for your booking. Do not arrive early as you won’t get access.
= Do not converge around front door. Wait in your car until entry allowed and follow social distancing guidelines to enter.
= Arrive changed and ready to workout as there will be no changing or showering facilities available. You MUST bring your own towel and bottle of water. No towel, no workout.
= On entry you must use the hand sanitiser just inside the door.
– Follow the one-way system
– Next you will go to the temperature Check Station where you will get your temperature checked. This is an automatic system with no contact. If your temperature is ok you can continue on. If your temperature is outside the limits you will not be allowed access.
– Class members will have their card signed by a staff member. Gym and class members must sign the covid 19 contact sheet.
– There will be storage available at reception for small items such as car keys, phone, wallet etc.
– No bags/hoodies/coats are permitted onto the gym floor.
– You must wipe down equipment before and after use with the disinfectant and paper towels provided – not with your own towel. You will use your own towel to cover benches, machines etc as you use them.
– Maintain social distancing while training.
– There are hand sanitising stations throughout the gym for your use.
– You will need to leave the facility within 1 hour and 10 mins as we need the 10 mins for cleaning up and getting ready for next group. So, after 1 hour 05 mins have elapsed everybody needs to start leaving.
– Face masks are optional but MUST be worn if training with a partner or when spotting someone.
– Once you have finished your workout please leave. Don’t be hanging around talking.
Remember each and every one of us has a responsibility to ensure we are adhering to government and health authorities guidelines.
Paul & Elaine Dunne.